Where do I send music from my record label for airplay consideration?

Send your LPs, CDs, and 7"s to:

Music Director
University of California, Berkeley
26 Social Sciences # 5650
Berkeley, CA 94720-5650

However, DO NOT email MP3 or other attachments to our wonderful Music Directors. Their email account has a very limited disk quota.

Please DO NOT send CD singles.